In 2018 the Tampere Theatre Festival celebrates its 50th anniversary and takes place 6th–12th of August. The performances for the Main Programme has been announced in the beginning of May. Read more about the performances here.
If you are interested in taking part of the festival, please contact us via email: tiedotus(at)teatterikesa.fi.
- 15.5.2018Tampere Theatre Festival turns fifty – the Main Programme focuses on claiming one's space
- 4.5.2018Intriguing instruments and amazing a cappella music at the Programme Tent
- 14.8.2017Powerful Performances Attracted Viewers in 2017
- 11.8.2017Hilkka-Liisa Iivanainen and Aleksis Meaney Join the Artistic Team of Tampere Theatre Festival – Miko Jaakkola Continues as Third Member
- 4.5.2017Tampere Theatre Festival Gives Center Stage to Outside Voices
- 4.5.2017Programme Tent offers warm ambiance combining poetry, music and theatre