The next Tampere Theatre Festival takes place 3–9 August 2020. The publishing of the main programme and the start of the ticket sale is planned for late May. The exact date will be announced later.
The 51st Tampere Theatre festival was held from 5th to 11th August, 2019. The biggest theatre festival in the Nordic countries brought together almost 90,000 theatre-goers. The estimate includes all of the programmes and events related to the Festival.
- 12.8.2019Tampere Theatre Festival brought together almost 90,000 theatre-goers
- 13.5.2019Tampere Theatre Festival's 2019 Main Programme celebrates bravery
- 15.8.2018Tampere Theatre Festival’s 50th anniversary was a success with more than 90,000 visitors
- 10.8.2018Tanjalotta Räikkä joins Tampere Theatre Festival's artistic team
- 15.5.2018Tampere Theatre Festival turns fifty – the Main Programme focuses on claiming one's space
- 4.5.2018Intriguing instruments and amazing a cappella music at the Programme Tent